Thursday, August 16, 2012

Week 31

198

I've had a rough week. Eating lots of crap food. Made an excuse to stop at T.arget over the weekend just to buy candy. So so bad. It needs to stop. I've been ridiculously lazy. Still doing my runs and workouts. After that I just feel like sitting on the couch all day. Not good. We're going to have a ton of people in our house next Sat for my daughter's Bday and I have zero motivation to start cleaning now. Even though we'd just just cleaned for last weekend. It's ridiculous.

Tomorrow morning I go pick up my first race package. I'm so excited! And nervous. Although, mostly just nervous about making sure I get up early enough and parking in downtown.
I've heard The Color Run is crowded so I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep my normal pace.


No comments:

Post a Comment