Thursday, January 31, 2013

Week 54

206.6

Yep. That happened.
I was listening to CurvyFitGirl's podcast the other day. They discuss how they got stuck at the 200 lb mark. She self-sabotaged. She was scared of crossing over. That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm working out 5 or 6 days a week. However, I want to eat like I'm PMSing every day. I find excuses to eat while the kids are napping. I eat mindless calories at night before bed.

I got the phone call today that my bridesmaid dress is in. I'm trying harder to stay focused.
This whole losing weight shit is hard. And everyone says maintenance is even harder. How the hell am I going to manage that? Something I've been thinking of is that I could be a binge eater. I know that I really need to see a therapist. There's no way I can afford it. It took a bit to talk my husband into affording the gym membership we got this fall. If I did therapy, I'd have to give up the gym. Of course I'm staying with the gym.

Well, I need to get off of here now and get my ass in bed. The pretzel crisps have already found me.

No comments:

Post a Comment