Thursday, February 9, 2012

4 weeks

My jaw nearly hit the floor this morning when I stepped on the scale and saw 230. That's -4.5# for week 4 and 11 total. I can not believe today was day 25 of 30 Day Shred. I have never worked out this consecutively in my life. I love this high it gives me. Don't get me wrong, its still hard to get my ass outta bed in the morning. I actually have a pair of jeans that I can't quite fit into hanging so that when I turn to hit snooze I can see them. It's a great reminder. Once I'm up I am so excited to workout. There has been a few mornings that I haven't been able to workout first thing and it drove me crazy. I hated it. All I could think about was counting down the time until I could workout. I only have a few more days left of 30DS and I'm not sure what I want to do afterwards. I have contemplated a running program. One that gradually gets you to running for 30 min straight. Honestly though, I'm scared. Granted its been a warm winter, but we're still in mid-Feb. I just don't know if I'll find 3 days/wk to get outside to workout. I'm also just scared. Me? The person who has been overweight/obese my entire life wants to start running. It's not possible. Then I think of how good I feel and think of course I can become a runner as long as I slowly work myself into it. Maybe I'll mix it up and do the elliptical and a different workout DVD. At least until we get into April when I can get outside in the mornings.

I totally regret not taking before pics and measurements. Especially measurements since I can see such a difference in my muscle definition. I of course have a long ways to go but I can see such a difference. It makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment