Thursday, February 23, 2012

week 6

226 (that's -15# total, -20 if I include the 5 I lost before I officially started tracking)
Where I'm struggling this week is my lack of sleep. I have to  get up early enough to be at least done working out before the kids wake. Then little one is keeping me up late and sometimes waking me in the middle of the night. Usually I only have to give her a paci and get back in bed but its still interrupted sleep. I've tried letting the hubs put her to bed so I can get in bed early but I just lay there forever trying to fall asleep. I just can't shut my mind off.
On the exercise front, I'm still moving. My plan was 20 min on the elliptical Tu, Th, Sa and strength W, Su and take M, F off. Now I'm thinking its not enough. Not because I want to see a bigger loss each week on the scale, but now my body just wants to move more.  Starting Saturday, I'm going to do the elliptical 5 days/wk and strength Sa & Su. I'm seeing my improvement on the elliptical. As pathetic as it is my first day on the elliptical, it took me 20 min to go 1.02 miles. Today I got up to 1.11 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment