Friday, April 13, 2012

Week 13

I have no idea how I lost a lb this week. It was a rough week with the kids and my hormones are all out of whack since I'm weaning. I pretty much ate like I was PMSing. More than once this week when I went up to bed I was carrying a full pkg of Ritz crackers and the pkg was empty by the time I fell asleep. I know better but did it anyways. The only thing that saved me was walking 3.84 miles on Wed evening. That walk felt awesome! I'm still really struggling with portion size. Every week, G & I have popcorn Friday. That's our afternoon snack and we watch the movie Cars (his favorite). We have our own popper and I originally made 2 qt of popcorn. I'd give him about 3 cups and I'd have 5 cups. We ate that and I went back and made another 2 qt of popcorn. Why can't I be happy with just a small amount? Part of me wonders if I shouldn't go to therapy. If the mental me isn't fixed then the physical me will never be fixed. I'm not someone that really thinks too deeply about stuff. Nor am I great (not even good) at communication. I think seeing a therapist would help me with that. Help me correct my way of thinking. It's getting late and I still need to get my workout in. I skipped yesterday since I had a girls night at The Melting Pot and ate more than I should have. Plus I had a martini. So I really need to make up of it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment