Thursday, April 19, 2012

Week 14

I'm so glad it's showing on the scale that I had a good week. Since mid-Jan I've lost 32#, plus the 5# before I really started keeping track. This also means I have 5 wks to hit my goal of getting to 200 by Memorial weekend. 9# in 5 wks seems totally doable. And if I don't hit it, I should be pretty damn close. I also want to note that I lost 3.5# in a week that I had dinner with friends at The Melting Pot {including cheese dip, salad and dessert} and another night I met a friend for a margarita. You can lose weight without depriving yourself of foods {and drinks} you like. And I only got in 4 workouts this week.
 I'm really starting to notice the extra skin on my arms, my boobs, my stomach. Ugh, its so ugly! I'm dreaming of future surgeries. Getting my boobs lifted is #1 on that list.
And this chica has me inspired to do a 5k. I don't know when. Maybe next spring. There are some really close to me that are in the fall. I was looking at the C25K program and I definitely don't need to start at the beginning. Around the longest that I've jogged at once is 3 min. I've been doing 1-2 min or so. So today I worked on every interval jogging at least 3 min. And 2 of the intervals I got up to about 4.5 min. I was pretty impressed with myself. Yesterday I started using the MapMyRun app to track as I'm walk/jogging. To say I love it is an understatement. Gives me my time, pace, distance, calories burned and I'm sure there's more.

Here's some updated pics...



No comments:

Post a Comment