Sunday, May 6, 2012

Week 16

Now don't get me wrong. I loved seeing a lower number on the scale this week, but I'm a little confused by it. Normally throughout the week I float around 2-4# more than my past weigh in. Some is clothes. Some is water/food weight. I don't stress over it. I just use it to keep on track and make sure nothing is getting out of hand. This past week I floated 5-6# over. I pretty much knew I was going to gain. I was pleased to see 1.5# loss. Makes me wonder whats going on with my body though. I have gotten up to jogging a total of 31 min. Its in intervals, but I can remember being happy about getting up to 14 min. I really am proud of myself. I'm planning to get signed up for a 5k. Registration has opened yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can. This is something I NEVER thought I'd do. I've come a long way in 5 months.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great!! The jogging sounds like it's going really good! I am doing Couch to 5K just now - we start week 3 next week, but I'm happy to be able to run 2 mins at the moment, I can't wait to get to where you are!! You will ACE the 5K!! My first 5K is in a month! 3rd of June!! Hopefully I can get to where you are! Congrats on the 1.5lb weight loss!! =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete