Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week 19

If you remember, my goal was to get down to 200# or less by Memorial weekend. As you can see I didn't make it. It's okay though. I am really close.
Even though we will be visiting family, I still plan on doing my runs Sat & Sun morning. I'd like to bump my intervals up to at least 5 min but I'm going to just see how it goes. It's supposed to mid/high 90s where we're going. I have a path of just over 3 miles mapped out. (I'm typically doing 3.5 miles at home.)
I'm feeling a little nervous about eating while we're gone. My sister knows that I'm losing weight so I'm sure she'll be understanding. I am going to try to be relaxed about what I'm eating but also be extremely mindful of my portions. I have apples, pears, and oranges packed so I have healthy snack options.

*Posting from my phone so the picture may be upside-down


2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job! Congratulations and you will do fine this weekend. Just stay focused on the family and friends around you and let the food remain in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog, but it seems like you are doing good so far. I just followed!

    ReplyDelete