Thursday, June 21, 2012

Week 23

Yep. So let's get real. Now  I could blame this all on my in-laws being here this past weekend, but that wouldn't be right. To completely bore the shit out of you, I'm going to list what I ate. At least what I can remember. Remember? That's right. Had I been tracking like I'm supposed [NEED] to, I would be able to look it up.
Anyway...
Fri:
3-cheese Nachos from Qdoba
Sat:
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Caesar salad from Dave&Busters
Fish & Chips (1 breaded cod filet, small portion of fries, green beans)
Glass of wine
Brownie Batter FroYo with toppings
Sun:
Jimmy Johns #5 & reduced fat chips
2 very large slices of DQ Reeses blizzard cake
Mon:
DQ Crispy Chicken salad with Ranch and some fries
Another very large slice of blizzard cake
That's just the bad stuff. I also had my usual smoothies for breakfast. Some meals this week I had a protein bar and fruit for my meal.  My biggest issue this week, (can't believe I'm going to admit this) eating an entire tub of cookie dough. That's right. Thankfully I kept up my running or I would've gained more than 3#. I would feel so sick and miserable after the ice cream and cookie dough but I still kept eating it. It was like my brain took a time machine back to when I was 70# heavier. Am I self sabotaging? Was I using the excuse (read: reason to blame on someone I don't like ) of family visiting to eat like shit?
I'm pissed at myself. When I did WW, I'd gotten about 40# off and then I started falling off track. Gained back some weight. Then I got pregnant. I can't do that this time. I have to keep going. I still have a good 60 (65 now) pounds to lose.
I'm going to track my food again. I might cut my calories. I'm scared to cut too much because that can have the reverse affect. We said we would get a juicer for our anniversary so I need to look into those. I need to make an appointment with my Dr to make sure there aren't any concerns about me doing a juice fast. I'm talking 7-10 days. I think it would be so good for my mind. To stop focusing on food and just focus on what my body is telling me.
Hopefully the next time I see you I'll be back on track and a few pounds lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment