Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week 24


(Sorry for the upside-down pic.)
As you can tell, I got my ass in gear this week. I temporarily dropped my calories down to about 1300. Some days it was closer to 1500. I'm paying a lot more attention to what my body wants. I started puting spinach in my breakfast smoothies again. I'm watching my portions more.(Umm, except for the 1/2 watermelon I ate on Mon. Nobody got fat eating too much watermelon though.)
Some NSVs....Tues morning I ran 22 min straight. I combined my 4th & 5th intervals. So what used to be my 4th, 5th & 6th intervals are now all one interval. I was telling myself as I was getting to the end of my 2nd interval that maybe on Sat I'd combine my 2nd & 3rd interval. But I got to the end of my 4th interval and I was just feeling it so I kept going. My 3.47 mile route took me 45:30 and I ran 37 min of that. My other NSV is that I officially promoted my size 12 jeans into the drawer. And hung up a pair of size 10 khakis on the curtain rod. (I hang my motivation size pant up on the curtain rod so that I see them when I go to hit snooze. Reminds me why I need to get my ass outta bed and workout.) My good problem to have is all my size 16 jean shorts (that I've saved for 10+ yrs for the when I can finally fit into them again) are too big. 16 is the smallest size I've saved. I'm guessing that I'm between a 12 & 14. I really don't want to buy more shorts. Hopefully I'll be smaller next summer and this summer is 1/2 over already. I just wouldn't get my moneys worth. Guess I'll make due with what I have. I have been buying lots of workout clothes and running gear. Maybe I'll do a separate post on that. I might be obsessed. Buying tops in size Large and bottoms in size Medium. (Fucking Medium!!!!!!) And I swear they aren't so tight that it looks my ass is eating my shorts. They pull right up and don't have to do a dance to squeeze into them. On my shopping trip I tried on a size Large jersey dress and it fit great. Probably the highlight of my week.
Great week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment