Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 21


That is one sexy foot tan, right?
Had a good week. I'm getting back to where I was with my runs. I still haven't my speed back from before I was sick, but back to getting all 6 intervals in. I'll get there soon.
I've created a cleaning schedule for myself. I do a pretty shitty job of keeping the house clean and I need to be better about. We don't have a hoarders situation going on here or anything. No bathtubs filled with cat shit or 2 year old gallon of milk in the fridge. We just procrasinate for a few weeks, then its "Oh shit, [family member] will be here next weekend. Need to start cleaning." I want my kids to grow up in a clean home like I did. My mom was single with 4 kids. I really don't have an excuse. I'm lazy. I use the kids as a crutch. If R is napping, I don't want to make noise doing _______ and risk waking her. I don't feel like carrying R upstairs to clean our master bedroom while G is napping. The excuses need to stop. I don't want to teach my kids to be lazy. And shit, if my ass is up cleaning that's just more calories I'm burning. Plus G likes to help me do stuff around the house. It takes longer but I know it'll be worth it. I've tried a cleaning schedule before , but its never stuck. Guess I can just keep trying.
Something I've been considering lately is seeing a therapist. I think the smart thing to do is work out my mental issues with food. Of course there's other things I could use help with, but that would be one of my bigger reasons to go. Not sure I can justify the cost yet. If there's anyone reading that has seen a therapist for losing weight, please chime in if it did or didn't help you.
That damn 199 on the scale is so close I can almost taste it. I will get there. Hopefully by the end of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment