Thursday, March 8, 2012

Week 8

221.5
Pretty good considering the Girl Scout Thin Mints found my mouth this week. 180 calories for 4 teeny tiny cookies. Ouch!
60* yesterday morning so I got to get outside. Which reminds me to see if I made it to 2 miles...2.07 miles. Took me about 30 min and I jogged 10 of those.
The topic of wedding dresses came up between my mom friends. I weighed 60+ lbs when we got married almost 6 years ago. So at about 11:30 last night I decided to try mine on. Its just been hanging out in the closet. Never got it cleaned. Zipped right up. Its huge in the boobie area. That's saying a lot because I have massive nursing boobies right now. I remember it being a struggle it get it zipped for fittings and that day. Made me sad I won't get to wear it again. I wish I could have a do-over and get to wear that same dress, just in a smaller size.
It'd been since the beginning of Jan since I jumped on the Wii Fit. I was hoping I was inching a little closer to the "overweight" category. Nope. Still a big ole'obese lady. Granted my BMI was 42+% and now its 38%. So there is improvement, its just a big reminder of how far I have yet to go.
All I want to do right now is chow down on an endless bag of tortilla chips with salsa and then ice cream. Instead I have 2 kids getting up from naps. Maybe I'll treat myself to a Fiber One bar with peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment