Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week 9

220.5
A little late this week I was hoping for more than a 1# loss. I actually weighed myself Wed am and it was 220. Not sure what happened. Anyway a 1# lost is better than a 1# gained. I was really hoping to get out of the 220s. I'm more upset about that than only losing one #. Actually I probably gained 2# over the weekend with family visiting and having to eat-out.
I'm starting to get that feeling sorry for yourself b/c I can't eat as much as I want. I keep reminding myself that I want to get in those capris by the end of May. I don't want to have to text my friend that I gained for the week. I'm going to focus on my portion size. Probably the #2 reason why I'm so overweight, sorry obese. I'm never going to be skinny if I don't fix my portion control. And my kids are going to learn portion control from me. Of course I want to lose the weight for me, but my kids are a huge motivator. I want to be their example on how to be healthy and happy, not on how to be fat and miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment