Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week 11

The camera on my phone is jacked up but you can still read the number. For the week I've had, a lb loss is pretty good. I think I'm mostly over my funk...ha. I typed that sentence earlier in the day and now that I'm finishing this up I just finished off a pkg of Ritz crackers. And they weren't included in my daily calories. Other than that I did much better today. I vowed to kick my own ass this weekend working out. I need to go get fitted for proper running shoes. My knees are starting to hurt pretty bad. I don't want to injure myself and lose everything I've gained. It's on my list of things to do this weekend. I am noticing an improvement in my walking to jogging ratio. Makes me happy and excited to see how far I can continue to push myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment